Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum

Old 12th July 2017, 01:05 PM   #1
Gavin Nugent

Exclamation Fraud alert

Myself and other dealers have been subject of fraudulent sales posts by an individual by the current name of Ajay Kumar on Face Book, he uses web images of sold items and presents them for sale on Face Book.

In typical fraudster style, the sale of items from my sold page continues. Ajay Kumar, previously John's Antiques, continues his antics by offering weapon types from India, many fine and high end examples, then insisting on bank transfer and the promise he'll send via Fedex... of course he thinks by blocking me I cannot see this theft continue but I can and it does... I'll do my best to continue to PM potential buyers being lured in by him, but please share this with all your friends and communities here and on Face Book and let anyone you know, make them aware of this issue.
The matter has been referred to the Australia Federal police and all activities and screen shots have been provided to the government body handling cyber crime, ACORN. Keep trying to sell Ajay, it will provide more time and info for the authorities :-) BEWARE

If members see a change in this fraudulent profile, please let me know by PM or email.

With thanks

Gavin Nugent
www.swordsantiqueweapons.com
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote