Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum

Old 22nd August 2020, 02:35 PM   #1
peregrine

Default For Sale Rare Books Guy Laking's A Record of European Armour and Arms Volumes 1-5

I am selling a set of Guy Laking's A Record of Armour and Arms Through Seven Centuries, Volumes 1-5. Introduction by The Baron De Cosson. Published London: G. Bell and Sons, 1920. Each very large volume contains hundreds of pages and photos of arms and amour from pre-Norman conquest through the 17th century. Book covers all aspects of arms and amour and is considered a landmark publication in its field. Guy Laking was the Keeper of Arms at Windsor, had important roles at the Wallace Collection, and the London Museum.
These books are in good condition, the covers are solid, as is typical, and the pictures and illustrations are fine and complete. Some slight staining on pages on one particular volume, but does not impact the overall contents. These books are hard to find in the United States and the prices typical exceed what I am asking.

Asking price $750.00 plus shipping. Offers are considered. Feel free to ask questions or additional questions.
Attached Images

peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2020, 03:55 PM   #2
peregrine

Default Price Drop

I have lowered the asking price to $700.00 plus shipping or best offer. Thank you.
Old 30th October 2020, 12:47 AM   #3
peregrine

Default Still For Sale

I still have this for sale. Two interested buyers fell through. Thank you.
Old 6th November 2020, 12:14 PM   #4
peregrine

Sold, thank you.