Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 8th January 2007, 04:31 AM   #1
Andrew

Thumbs down Please stop.

This is a forum for the discussion of Ethnographic Arms and Armour, and all things reasonably related thereto. I agreed to help run this place because I made alot of friends here, and enjoyed myself.

I really don't enjoy my time here very much these days. I've seen friends turn on each other, and molehills turn into mountains. I've also seen a disturbing trend towards trolling. Believe it or not, even "subtle" trolling is trolling.

The Staff has no hidden agenda. The only agenda we have is to maintain this place. If you choose to believe otherwise, or refuse to allow us to do our job, please go someplace else.

Likewise, if you have private or personal beef with anyone, including Staff, other members or non-members, please keep it private. Don't make it public, and don't use this forum to vent your spleen.

If you find yourself unable to post, you have been given a 30 day ban. Please use this time to:

a. Calm down; and/or
b. Think about whether you really want to keep participating here.

Andrew
Old 8th January 2007, 05:06 PM   #2
Andrew

For the sake of clarity, I would like to advise that the bans are temporary. Once they expire, you are welcome to rejoin us. Or not. That is your decision. Please consider this a "time out" to think about things.

Also, bans have not been limited to any one "faction". We have, as always, attempted to be fair and equitable.
Closed Thread