View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:58 PM   #10
Cthulhu

Indian and Indopersian arms are my primary interest as far as arms are concerned.

I rarely post (on any subject) because

a) My knowledge of arms pales in comparison to others here, so if I get in on a thread early I risk looking like a fool, and if I get in late I have nothing new to contribute.

b) As far as I know I'm still a probationary forum member with all of my posts moderated. This time delay makes more conversational posting feel pointless; I should only post things that are relevant much later and out-of-sequence.

c) There are a fair number of rules that I have to try to remember and not break. Nothing wrong with rules, but I keep asking myself "Did I mention a price? Is this item for sale? Am I breaking some other rule I'm not remembering?" Generally I just don't bother to post.

d) In many threads I'm interested in the content, but I just don't have anything to say. Either I agree, or I know nothing of it, or I'm just there to absorb whatever is said.

That all being said, I may post more in the future. I'd hate for Jens to think there's lack of interest in Indian arms; from what I can see (and from current prices) interest in Indian and Indopersian arms is very much alive.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote