View Single Post
Old 11th December 2020, 07:23 AM   #37
Gonzoadler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahratt
Are you okay if your daggers are 1950s souvenirs? I think this is the most accurate date for them.
But you can believe they were made in the late 19th century. If you like it better
I really donīt know why do you think it is necessary to discuss in that presumptuous tone. You are the only one here who didnīt contribute anything constructive until now. Your only goal seems to mock this theme but if I tell you a question you donīt react.
I personally said that this two daggers and all other showed pieces probably were made in a sereotypical style for Eurpoeans. So that is no new determination of Philip.
Also believe is not interesting for me. The theme was a realsistic time space were this or similar daggers were produced. I made comparisons with probably old pieces and kubur showed a book with a sword in similar style, which is dated as an old piece. And Philip told us a story he experienced in the past. I canīt check this story regarding trueness and if the pieces he saw were really or only remotely similar. But in general his story is believable.
You said my comparisons are laughable and let yourself look ridiculous when you told us there are so much differences between the sword in the book and my daggers. Come down from your high horse

Regards
Gonzoadler is offline   Reply With Quote