View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2019, 10:11 AM   #32
mahratt

Dear Ariel, perhaps you did not notice my question, which I voiced above? Please tell me, in the United States it is considered normal to make the same scientific report at 2 scientific conferences (that is, the same article will then be published in the same language in two different scientific publications)? Just in Russia, this is considered completely unacceptable ...

And one more question. Please tell me what you consider the “Weapon of the Crimean Khanate”? (this is what the report was called). Is this any weapon that fell into the Crimean Khanate? Can Polish, Russian, and Turkish weapons be called if the Crimean Khanate used such weapons — Crimean weapons?
The presenter was asked a question which, by the way, he couldn’t answer: “If in Russia a Russian will drive a German BMW car, on which he, as the owner of this car, will make inscriptions in Russian, will this BMW car - “Russian car?” I wonder how you answer this question.
Can a Russian Kalashnikov assault rifle and an American M-16 rifle be called "Somali weapons" if these weapons are used by Somali pirates?

Last edited by mahratt; 2nd November 2019 at 03:10 PM.
mahratt is offline   Reply With Quote