View Single Post
Old 20th November 2019, 04:49 PM   #5
thomas hauschild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahiim al Balooshi
This is a valid point. My take is that people don't post because it's too complicated. The mobile phone is being used a lot these days and our system is very clunky when trying to use that format.

These days people get very bored with difficult to use technology and ours is old and hard to fathom.

Make it easy and they will post.

An example is the Library ...with an instruction page which is a myriad of complex instructions that 99.999 per cent of users don't want...Why not just have two instructions?;

1. What you are looking for. 2. Hit Search Button

I agree. I make nearly 100% of all of my private internet things with the ipad. It makes really good pictures. In other forums and social network I just load up pictures as they are. During the upload the pics are transformated down to the size the specific platform uses automatically. Fire and forget. Here I need to size them down pic by pic and sometimes twice to find the size. After that deleting the double file on the ipad. Need time that I do not spend everytime I get a new piece in my collection. In two weeks there will start an exibition with 200 outstanding pieces in the solingen blademuseum. I realy like to make more than one pic of every piece to share here.

Best Thomas
thomas hauschild is offline   Reply With Quote