View Single Post
Old 19th April 2020, 08:28 PM   #23
Spunjer

ok, form everyone's help and guidance, this is what i've gathered so far:

large coin and inscribed with INDO-CHINE FRANCAISE 1897: Colonial French bronze coin worth 1 centime (1896-1939) (Ian)

Spanish coin from the period of Ferdinand VII (reigned 1808-1833). The inscription reads: Ferd.VII D.G.Hisp. Et ind.R. It could be an Octavo (18 mm diameter) or Quarto(22 mm diameter). Both were made from copper (Ian)

coin to the left is intriguing and I'm working on it. The one to the left of it is also interesting. There is no clear inscription, but the crowned royal shield with two lions rampant in the upper right and lower left quadrant first appeared on the coins of Carlos III (reigned 1759-1788). This one could be an 18th C. coin (Ian)

that's a few knocked off. the dates are concentrated around the end of 19th century. again, American coin is missing, so i think it's safe to say this was a pre 1898 kampy

British Royal Fusiliers badge (Rick). did a little research on this, and this was around the turn of the century

anchor button. British (Rick), or Royal Dutch

Coin with british ship and flag turned out to be 1/2 Penny from Canadian Provinces which was minted from 1790 to 1871

Infantry button, 1875-1931 (www.agmohio.com)

Artillery button Spain, date unknown

Chinese coin during the Reign of Xien Feng Emperor 1850 to 1861
Spunjer is offline   Reply With Quote