View Single Post
Old 27th January 2023, 04:48 AM   #1
JoeCanada42

Default Newest Treasure Acquisition, The Most Magic Knife, Esoteric Secrets, Gematria,+,+,+

The circumstances leading to me acquiring this could make a person believe in magic...

Arrived recently from France
Sold to me as 18c , Castle Hunting or Chef Knife
I inquired for more info and the seller from his source couldn't get any more info other then he though it was "Nogent".

to the best of my research
I think it may be a knife from chatellerault area.

there is a lot of symbolism to unpack I would start with the most obvious the 999, the Orphic egg and the Kolovrat.

I could use help figuring out any blade info, thoughts on age? origin? construction, style, etc..

I like to imagine it was made following all the rituals, on certain days with certain invocation, used by the likes of an early renaissance alchemist...

please standby I have many many photos, perhaps i will have to comeback and remove some if they cant be easily accommodated.

thanks for any and all help,

please enjoy the photos, and avoid and negative perceptions, I feel nothing satanic here to see, maybe pagan but that is very different. stay positive I think this was used for speaking to angels, nothing bad.. I personally think about the god Phanes.
Attached Images

Last edited by JoeCanada42; 27th January 2023 at 09:31 PM.