View Single Post
Old 9th May 2023, 02:47 AM   #4
Bob A

No need for the bin. Pack it all up and send it to me. I'll gladly cover shipping.

If your wife ever gets over herself, I'll return it, on your dime - (shilling?). If you've been together for 14+ years, I'm not sanguine about her changing her stance, nor on your exchanging her for a more open-minded example.

You may want to consider a locked room, or safe, or closet, or chest for your collection. Out of sight already, you won't be missing much. As for the kid getting pinked, pointy things were made for that. Boys will be boys.

Does Ireland have he same silly laws about pointy things that the UK has introduced? Such a shame, to blame inanimate objects rather than bad people for that sort of thing, but decadence will out, over time, in most any civilisation.

Pleased to report that my wife has finally reached a state of tolerance for my weaponry; watching cities being burned by anarchist thugs, with the tacit complicity of govt, has helped open her eyes. Ultimately and ideally we are each responsible for ourselves.
Bob A is offline   Reply With Quote