View Single Post
Old 24th May 2006, 02:21 AM   #11
Satria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isreena

Mr Satria,
I'm sorry but I have to agree with Ricky. The pamor Pendita you are having is not a pamor tiban. To have both side having the same looking picture made it worse to be categorized as pamor tiban. However, it is a very good effort to make the pamor to look like a Raja Gundolo.
Mr. Isreena...
Thank for your comment.
Actually I will not claim that pamor raja gundala ( pandita ) in that keris is original. My point is just showing the sample of pamor raja gundala....and that is not carving stuff.
I ever post that keris in this forum with question old keris or reforging keris.( please search use my name ). Some people said that keris is Pajang era, but in my opinion that keris is reforging keris from old material.
The problem is......that raja gundala pamor ( pendita ) maybe not "pamor tiban ", so maybe "pamor rekan". .
I hope you got my point.

In my opinion....original pamor raja gundala is Tiban ( unplanning ) and another people must be so easy to image the illustrate of pamor raja gundala ( ex. human, ghost, animal ).....and of course from old keris is much better

Just for info....this is part of my collection :

http://midinakeris.fotopic.net/

thanks.
Satria is offline   Reply With Quote