View Single Post
Old 1st March 2014, 12:12 AM   #36
archer burak

Angry

[QUOTE=TVV]
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer burak

You call yourself historian? I am sorry, but I find your Pan-Turkic and Nationalistic drivel obnoxious, pointless and completely unproductive. You are at the wrong place.

It is obvious you will not stop to spew nonsense, so I kindly ask the moderators to put an end to this NOW, with whatever means necessary.

Thank you,

Teodor
Last word ,
Sorry to all forum members , but you're doing wrong Andrew : when ı talk to Karabela s origin ı give some historic datas and ethimological datas , and than go with a historical well known joke about Poland and Ottoman history ... but you cant understand !...Than you came and walk like an elephant in the glassware shop and have a mess... ı dont understand what you want ...you admit you have no idea about Ottoman history but you doing rewievs ... ı am not agree with you that ı am act like nationalistic and force or disturb any one in this forum ...ı am working on central asian and ottoman also japan history thats my profession is it crime ? ... you cant label me and blame me ... ıf you want to learn my history carrier forget my scientific articles historian of my past and type Yaşar Burak Uslu on your web browser and see my latest History program on Tv , name ''Avcının Tarihi '' ( Hunters History ) latest part from Topkapı Palace Museum Weapons imperial showroom watch than think again... ! Sorry to all forum members to this speach but ı had to express myself against this offenses , best regards.
archer burak is offline   Reply With Quote