View Single Post
Old 4th December 2013, 06:41 PM   #4
David
Keris forum moderator

I'm sorry gentleman, but i am having some trouble with the nature of this thread and threads like it.
"so we can easily find and get it in Lombok"
Ganja, you have made it abundantly clear through this and past threads that you have good connections to hilt makers in Lombak. While your actual intentions may well be innocent, this thread gives the appearance of a fishing expedition. In other words, look at these nice, newly made hilts, leave comments about the craftsmanship, yes they are available and easy to get in Lombok, contact me privately if you would like to purchase one. While i acknowledge that you never state the very last part of this sequence it it not too hard to image it as an obvious extension of the rest.
Again, this may not be your intention here, but i am not the only one who finds the appearance questionable. And i am afraid that appearance is important because even if this is not your intention it still leaves a precedent for others to follow in this form and take advantage of this forum for commercial purposes. That is something we simply cannot tolerate. For that we provide the Swap Forum. Sorry, but thread closed.