View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2013, 12:13 AM   #117
ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedH

BTW, Professor Gulru Necipoglu of Harvard University has told me in 2009 that during her Sabbatical leave to Topkapi Museum Archives, she was able to obtain archival data that reveals that THIS SWORD was indeed Dhu'l-Faqar, and that the Ottoman sultans and court knew that THIS SWORD was Dhu'l-Faqar INDEED. You could email her or even call her to verify what I've told you (and I think I've told you about that before, no?).

Cheers,
Ahmed Helal Hussein
Well, it gets curiosier and curiosier....

A Harvard professor finds archival data confirming this sword's identity as "True Dhul' Fakar" and, moreover, proof of conspiracy at the Ottoman Court to keep this fact secret, and she does not publish it ?????

I know quite a lot of Harvard faculty and every one of them would kill his/her grandmother for a publication of that caliber:-)

Hilmi Aydin, a curator of swords at Topkapi, waits 12 years for your article to be published and , - also!, - doesn't publish the sensational story?

Multiple other researchers who know the "secret of Dhu'l Fakar" are all still silent?

Well, Ahmed, they all must love you a lot and are ready to sacrifice their academic glory to give you a leg up....

Please, don't complain about academic conspiracies against you anymore : you are surrounded by unbelievably generous and supporting people.
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote