View Single Post
Old 25th June 2012, 09:44 AM   #7
Ibrahiim al Balooshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McDougall
Thank you so much Ibrahiim! It is indeed heartening to see my posts noticed and I do recall spending some time researching that one and that I had hoped for some response to my notes. I am glad you are proactive in reviving these threads which dropped away without further discussion as it was always very disappointing for the discourse to end so abruptly and without further constructive discourse.

All the very best,
Jim

Salaams Jim,
Thank you ! I think that if someone has taken the time to do a forum library search and has clearly researched through their own book library that it is only right to support their hard work. I often see this problem ...Good threads suddenly hit a wall far too early in their development. Its such a pity. The study on Yemeni arms has miles to go... we haven't even scratched the surface. Even a niche study like Niebuhr or Ibn Battuta could fill hundreds of pages..

Forum are reminded of the library and for those we use the friendly term "lurkers"(readers who have not joined our Forum yet) I urge you to dig into our library and if you havent joined yet ~ Its time you did...

On an analytical note I see the stamps on the post and suspect them of being ancient family stamps perhaps similar to ones seen on the other thread
Regards,
Ibrahiim al Balooshi.
Ibrahiim al Balooshi is offline   Reply With Quote